Farm & Vine
Farm + Vine is fast casual dining with craft beer and wine. This location is in Minnetonka at 1700 Plymouth Rd (near Ridgedale). Our service model is fast casual with orders being placed on your smartphone or our touchscreens. We offer 16 craft beer and wine selections that the customers pour themselves; there are no servers.
Farm + Vine is a scratch kitchen, so there are no freezers, microwaves, or can openers. We operate according to Farm to Table principles, which is a social movement that promotes the use of locally sourced ingredients and identifies the farms of origin.
We are looking for a motivated, hard working Assistant General Manager that is interested in working in a fast paced restaurant with a company that balances the needs of our employees and customers with those of the environment and the farmers who grow our food.
This is an excellent opportunity for an up and coming food service professional with little to no management experience. If you have excellent job performance evaluations and are waiting for someone to give you the opportunity to be a first time restaurant manger, this is for you.
- Upbeat, positive and outgoing
- A team leader
- A great motivator and coach
- Able to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends and holidays
- Looking for the opportunity to grow into a GM role and run your own location.
If so we would like to talk to you.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- The AGM will support the GM in overseeing the day-to-day operations of the entire restaurant
- Manage the restaurant day to day with the ability to self-motivate and self-direct
- Act with integrity, honesty and maturity
- Create a fun learning atmosphere in a positive and team-oriented environment
- Ensure every guest receives outstanding products and service
- Lead the kitchen crew
- Conduct inventory and place orders
- Process deliveries and invoices
- Maintain excellence in food quality by upholding all recipe and product specifications
- Set a positive example. Your attitude will reflect on the entire team
Skills and Requirements :
- Pleasant, polite manner and a neat and clean appearance
- Excellent communication skills
- Some cooking ability and culinary knowledge
- PC literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Requires food service related experience including supervisory experience
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Ability to properly lift up to 50 pounds
- ServSafe and HACCP knowledge required
- MN Food Manager Certificate (we can help you get qualified)
If you are ready to be a Manager but haven’t been given the opportunity because you don’t have experience, this could be for you. You will enjoy a competitive salary, performance bonuses that are measureable (you track your bonus) and benefits including:
Health Insurance (70:30)
Disability Insurance (short term & long term)
401k with company match
Job Type: Full-time